Pages in this category document official policies governing WikiTide. Users should be aware of all the policies below, but certain ones are particularly important to understand:
- Content Policy: Essential for wiki operators. Also be aware of Dormancy Policy
- Global Conduct Policy: Where we draw lines for user conduct.
- WikiTide Spaces Code of Conduct: Additional policies for user conduct in non-wiki spaces.
- User accounts policy: Use of multiple accounts, also see Username Policy
- Stewards: A common point of contact, know who these are and how they work if no one else.
In general policy violations are addressed by Stewards; in certain cases they may be addressed by SRE or the platform's owner directly. There is not yet a separate Trust and Safety mechanism or other granularity in global policy enforcement.
Pages in category "Global policies"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.